Saturday, November 1, 2008

oh, so much better

right. i asked this guy i lik--ed to the dance. he said yes and i was happy. but then an hour before the dance he came up to me and told me he couldn't go. little liar. he said sumthing about his parents not letting him...but later found out from my secret source that his parents didn't know anything about the dance. hes a coward cause my secret source was the one who told me 2 hours before the dance that he couldn't go, and my guy just came up to apologize only because my secret source told him to, cause my secret source is nice like that. he really cares about me, ive known him since we were kidz, but last year he got uber -creepy....but now hes getting better. a lot better


still! i don't like him like that! if i did ask him it would only be as a friend....

No comments: